Policies and Procedures
The Policies and Procedures that have been adopted by Lindsey Parish Council are available to download at the bottom of this page.
Standing orders are the written rules of a local council. They are used to confirm a council’s internal organisational, administrative and procurement procedures and procedural matters for meetings. They are not the same as the policies of a council but they may refer to them.
To download a copy of Lindsey Parish Council's Standing Orders please click here.
Financial Regulations govern the conduct of financial management by the council and may only be amended or varied by resolution of the council. Financial regulations are one of the council’s two governing policy documents providing procedural guidance for members and officers. Financial regulations must be observed in conjunction with the council’s standing orders and any individual financial regulations relating to contracts.
To download a copy of Lindsey Parish Council's Financial Regulations please click here.
- LPC Training Policy 2019
- LPC Disciplinary Rules 2019
- LPC Grant Awarding Policy 2019
- LPC Greviance and Disciplinary Procedure 2019
- LPC Complaints Procedure Policy 2019
- LPC Reimbursement of Expenses Procedure 2019
- LPC Dispensation Policy 2019
- LPC Data and Information Security Policy 2018
- LPC Protocol for Recording 2019
- LPC Statement for Recording 2019
- LPC Subject Access Policy 2018
- LPC Data and Electronic Retention Policy 2018